Thursday, July 1, 2010

Weight, Writers and New Kindred Spirits

I joined the Lethbridge Writer's Group and I have met quite a few interesting people. There is a fiction sub-group which I attend approximately every two weeks, and the fiction writers are even more engaging. It's really nice to meet people that you feel like you're going to be friends with.

I really shouldn't be surprised. When I was living in Manchester, almost all of my closest friends I met through my writing group there, the Monday Night Group. The friends that I still am in contact with are almost all exclusively from that group.

So it's exciting to meet up with kindred spirits again, as Ann Shirley would say.

As for the bulging belly, it's still bulging, but it's three pounds lighter than it was last week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment